Distribution of population
- by age, sex, locality, marital status, mode of life (e.g., rural and urban, nomadic and sedentary), and
- by social groupings (e.g., occupation, religion, class, ethnic group); size of families, etc.
- Defectives and dependents 73
- Literacy 212
- Location and distribution of settlements 361
- Urban and rural differentiation 369
- Occupational specialization 463
- Ethnic stratification 563
- Age at marriage 582
- Incidence of plural marriages 595
- Statistics on crime 674
- Educational statistics 871
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.