- Incidence, nature, and distribution of various diseases and accidents (e.g. by location, season, sex, age, occupation)
- Occurrence of epidemics; evidence of immunity or susceptibility to disease; dental ailments, etc.
- Morbidity as a social problem 73
- Theory and treatment of disease 75
- Care of infants and children 85
- Malnutrition and dietary deficiencies 146
- Incidence of neuroses and psychoses 158
- Public health 744
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.