- Prevalence of "specialties" and "alternatives degree of proliferation of subcultures, intra-cultural differences, and special statuses
- Extent to which the entire culture is socially shared, etc.
- Social stratification 56
- Occupational specialization 463
- Individual roles within statuses 156
- Differences in standard of living 511
- Dialectic differentiation 197
- Ascribed and achievable statuses 554
- Urban and rural differences 369
- Ethnic stratification 563
- Regional specialization in production 438
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.