- Organized production and distribution of records
- Products (e.g., books, sheet music, phonograph records)
- Personnel and organization
- Selection of material to be published
- Business arrangements with authors (e.g., advances, royalties)
- Sales promotion
- Finance (e.g., profits, subsidies); etc.
- Music, art, literature 53
- Book dealers 549
- Newspaper and magazine publishing 204 Humanistic studies 814
- Copyrights 424
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.