- Uses of animal by-products (e.g., bone, teeth, horn, hoofs, claws, eggshells, hides, fur, hair, bristles, feathers, sinews, brains, entrails, urine, manure)
- Processing of such materials not elsewhere described; etc.
- Use of manure in agriculture 241
- Work in bone and horn 321
- Work in skins and furs 281
- Glue manufacture 381
- Cordage made from animal by-products 283
- Fertilizer industry 387
- Featherwork 287
- Amulets, fetishes, and charms 751, 778, 789
- Ornament 301
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.