- Practical and scientific knowledge of plant breeding, soils, and parasites
- Related practices (e.g., seed selection, hybridization, crop rotation, spraying)
- Agricultural experiment and extension work
- Organization and specialized personnel; etc.
- Conservation policy 185
- Ethnobotany 824
- Veterinary science and stock breeding 232
- Agricultural education 874
- Applied science 816
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.