- Special techniques of slaughtering
- Methods of preservation (e.g., drying, smoking, refrigeration)
- Special equipment and apparatus; specialized personnel
- Organization and regulation of the meat packing indus try; etc.
- Fish packing industry 228
- Work in bone and born 321
- Nonindustrialized slaughtering 231
- Description of stockyards and factories 348
- Utilization of by-products 237
- Fertilizer manufacture 387
- Work in hides and skins 281
- Meat inspection 744
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.