- Regularity of eating
- Informal eating (e.g., between meals, at work or play)
- Meals (e.g., hours, number per day, participation, composition)
- Techniques of eating
- Table manners
- Sequels to eating (e.g., disposal of waste and excess food, cleaning of utensils)
- Associated beliefs and practices; etc.
- Eating implements and utensils 41
- Feasts and entertaining at meals 574
- Food preparation 252
- Etiquette 576
- Ablutions 515
- Military mess arrangements 705
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.