- Types of alcoholic beverages used (e.g., beer, wine, spirits)
- Techniques of preparation (e.g., brewing, distilling)
- Apparatus (e.g., stills)
- Consumption (e.g., users, quantities, occasions)
- Drinking etiquette
- Craving for liquor
- Prevalence of drunkenness and behavior under intoxication
- Associated beliefs and practices
- Social and legal controls; etc.
- Industrialized manufacture of alcoholic beverages 274
- Utensils 415
- Sanctions against inebriation 689
- Alcoholism 733
- Religious orgies 786
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.