- Nude and covered parts of body
- Services of clothing (e.g., protection, vanity, modesty)
- Standard costume
- Age and sex differences
- Seasonal variations
- Styles and fashions
- Description of individual garments
- Means of attachment and suspension (e.g., belt); etc.
- Cyclical trends in fashions 178
- Sexual modesty 834
- Sumptuary laws 434
- Swaddling and infant attire 854
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.