- Exploration for oil and natural gas; methods of extraction (e.g., skimming, drilling)
- Use of special apparatus
- Pipelines, pumping stations, and storage tanks
- Special precautions against fire and explosion
- Organization of labor and production
- Specialized personnel
- Regulation; etc.
- Natural resources 13
- Heating and lighting appliances 354
- Urban fire protection 368
- Fire and fuel 372
- Petroleum refining 382
- Manufacture of drilling machinery 392
- Drilling machinery 402
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.