- Non-industrialized specialization in metallurgical crafts
- Types of specialists (e.g., blacksmiths, coppersmiths, tinsmiths, silversmiths, goldsmiths, gunsmiths)
- Special skills and services of each
- Products not elsewhere described; organization (e.g., guilds)
- Social status of smiths; etc.
- Tools, weapons, utensils, and appliances 41
- Industrial specialization in metallurgical processes 327, 328
- Jewelers 306
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.
Les forgerons du Fuuta-Jalon