Susan Keech McIntosh & Roderick J McIntosh/Jenné-Jeno
webAfriqa / Library / Archeology
Susan Keech McIntosh & Roderick J McIntosh
- “The 1981 field season at Jenne-jeno : preliminary results.” Nyame akuma. No. 20, June 1982, pages 28-32.
- Excavations at Jenné-Jeno, Hambarketolo, and Kaniana (Inland Niger Delta, Mali) : the 1981 season. Berkeley : University of California Press, 1994. Series: University of California publications in anthropology, v. 20
- “The Inland Niger Delta before the empire of Mali : evidence from Jenne-Jeno.” Journal of African History. 22 (1), 1981, pages 1-22.
- Prehistoric investigations in the region of Jenne, Mali : a study in the development of urbanism in the Sahel. Oxford, England : B.A.R., 1980.
- Susan Keech McIntosh; Roderick J McIntosh; Michael Kirtley; Aubine Kirtley. “The secrets of ancient Jenne.” Topic (Washington, DC: United States Information Agency) no. 144, 1982, pages 20-31. Based on the authors’ article, “Finding West Africa’s oldest city,” National geographic (Washington, DC) 162 (3) September 1982. pages 20-31 : illustrations, map